Share | 

Staff application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThexN0V4xGaming

PostSubject: Staff application   Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:42 pm

Minecraft IGN: ThexN0V4xGaming

Timezone: central

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?
Yes I previously have been an Admin on infernocraft but it recently has been shut down, I have also been a co-owner on cookiecraft.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.
I have lot of experience with being staff and truthfull I have never been demoted and not planning on it.

I am 16 years old and im very mature, If someone were harassing me in chat I would give them warning and if they wouldn't stop I would kick them and if they continue ,my last resort would be to ban them for harassing staff/players. But not perma ban.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?
If I was staff I would never break the rules and would always enforce them ALWAYS and if someone ws breaking the rule I would give them a warning and if they continue I would ban or kick them depending on what they did.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?No not until I found this I only play this truthfully because im on all the time so believe me.

How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?
as I said in the previous answer none.

How long have you been playing on the server for?iv been playing for about 2 months

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?i plan on staying as long as I can I love this server!

How long have you been playing minecraft for?i have been playing minecraft since alpha (sorry I don't know what version).

How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?weekdays my high school is 7:30 to 2:45 so after that I will play till about 10PM because that's how late I stay up or even later sometimes

How many hours can you usually play on weekends? Weekends I can play ALL weekend with when im with my dad and my moms bout all day Saturday and about 6 hours on sundays.

Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position? I think I deserve a position because im very mature and have a lot of experience I would never break the rules and keep this server safe from hackers so everyone will have fun!
Thank You. -ThexN0V4xGaming
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Staff application   Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:34 am

Thank you for applying, but your application was denied due to the fact that we don't need North American time zone mods.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guudbye.iftopic.com

Staff application
Page 1 of 1