HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

woodcutter33 Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
woodcutter33

PostSubject: woodcutter33 Mod Application    Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:27 pm

Minecraft IGN: woodcutter33 (Case-Sensitive)

Timezone: GMT

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before? No but I learn quickly but I was a co-owner on mc.teamchain.net
__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why. mc.teamchain.net was a server that I bought co-owner for due to it closing down because not enough people donating
I don't donate anymore

Explain how mature you are. If someone was constantly harassing you in chat, how would you respond? I would give them 2 warnings if it keeps happening 10 min mute the unmute if it happens again its a 1-5 day ban
__________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do? I would kick them then if they do it again I will ban them for 1- 20 ban

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?not really only about 4

How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?
hivemc.eu
mc.minefrenzy.com
sd3.playeoe.com
mc.hypixel.com
a.mc-war.com

How long have you been playing on the server for? about a month I think

How long do you plan to stay on the server for? Until there is a problem and I am asked to leave

How long have you been playing minecraft for? 4 years

How many hours can you usually play on weekdays? 7-11

How many hours can you usually play on weekends? 12-15

Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position? I think that I deserver the moderator/admin position because I am friendly lad that can help the server and help user to not get banned or muted and can also be helpful time to time Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Den40208

PostSubject: Re: woodcutter33 Mod Application    Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:14 am

Thanks for the app. You'll be contacted if interested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

woodcutter33 Mod Application
Page 1 of 1