Share | 

Edcora's Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edcora

PostSubject: Edcora's Moderator Application   Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:54 am

Minecraft IGN: Edcora

Timezone: AEST.

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before? I haven't been a moderator on another server before, however I am a fast learner and can easily learn all the skills needed to become a successful moderator for the team.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why. I haven't been staff on another server before.
Explain how mature you are. If someone was constantly harassing you in chat, how would you respond? If someone was harassing me in a chat, I would give them a warning first, and tell them to calm down. I would explain to them what they are doing that is violating the rules. If they continue to harass me, I would then ignore them to avoid further issues.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do? I do understand the server rules, they're right infront of me as soon as I log in! But in all seriousness, if a person was breaking a rule, I would give them a warning first, if they continue and/or caught again, they will be banned for the appropriate amount of time.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server? I do play on other servers but they're not PVP servers, odie is the only PVP server I play and actually enjoy.

How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this? About 4, the hive servers and MCSG, which is survival games. I do enjoy my killing, don't I? But as I said before, Odie is the only actual PVP server.

How long have you been playing on the server for? A few months, I can't remember the exact date of when I joined, but it's been quite a while and I've easily learnt all the rules and I get along with most of the community.

How long do you plan to stay on the server for? Quite a long time, I've really enjoyed this server. I like how you can enchant your own armor and you can steal other peoples they die! I quite enjoy coming on and teaming up with the community and having fun with the other players who love PVP just as much as I do, I don't have intentions of quitting anytime soon!

How long have you been playing minecraft for? I've been playing minecraft for years but only got my own account about 6 months ago.

How many hours can you usually play on weekdays? Quite a lot, about 5 hours a day.

How many hours can you usually play on weekends? About the same as weekends, can be more hours depending on whats happening in the day. But I'm a very active user of Odie, on almost every day.

Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position? I have the leadership skills to fufil the moderator position. I'm a fast learner and can easily learn all the skills needed to succeed in the moderator role. I'm very mature for my age, and I can get along with most of the community on the Odie servers. I'm an out-going person and willing to make new friends and I'm easily on almost every day for quite a few hours which means I can moderate the servers mostly all the time, to ensure the best for the server. I have noticed quite a lot of swearing and abuse to other players when I'm online and I believe being an active member, I will be able to control that since I'm online most of the time. I believe I deserve a chance to show the Odie servers, what I can do as a moderator.

Thank you very much xo
I'm a girl, btw. (':
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Den40208

PostSubject: Re: Edcora's Moderator Application   Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:48 pm

Accepted. Thank you for your application. Go ahead and add me on Skype and I can teach you the basics tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edcora

PostSubject: Re: Edcora's Moderator Application   Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:07 pm

Sure thing, thank you very much for accepting. (:
I've added you on skype.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Edcora's Moderator Application   Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:29 am

Topic LOCKED.