Share | 

Procon77 New Mod Appeal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
procon77

PostSubject: Procon77 New Mod Appeal   Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:33 pm

Minecraft IGN: procon77

Timezone: WST (Western Standard Time)

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?
I have been apart of many communities helping to make them stronger and I have also hosted my own server twice.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.een
I have been Admin, Co-owner and Head-Admin on lots of servers for 1 reason friendly, devoted to these servers and I have never been demoted because with out me there server wouldn't run smoothly.

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do? I most definitely understand the server's rules and I will certainly will enforce these rules.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server? No this is the only server I play on

__________________________________________________________________________________
How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this? This is by far my favourite server and I will continue to devote all my time and dedication to this server.

How long have you been playing on the server for? I have been playing on this server for 4 months

How long do you plan to stay on the server for? I plan to stay on for a very long time

How long have you been playing minecraft for? I have been playing minecraft for 6 years

How many hours can you usually play on weekdays? I am allowed 3-4 hours

How many hours can you usually play on weekends? I'm allowed to play for 5-6 on weekends

Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position? I think I would make a great staff on this server because I dedicate all my time to help people in need of my services and even if I don't get mod I will still continue to help to the best of my abilities.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Procon77 New Mod Appeal
Page 1 of 1