Share | 

TheZombie1233 Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheZombie

PostSubject: TheZombie1233 Moderator Application   Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:40 pm

Minecraft IGN: TheZombie1233

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before? Yes, I have been staff on many servers.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why. My experiences of being staff on other servers is to help on anything and obey the rules and usually help people on what they are confused on and help them figure out something they cannot figure out.

Explain how mature you are. If someone was constantly harassing you in chat, how would you respond? If someone was harassing me I would give them 1 warning and if they still kept it up I would give them a 10 minute mute and if they still keep doing it to me I would give them a 1 day ban
__________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do? If someone is breaking the server rules I would tell them that they are breaking a server rule and to stop doing it and if they keep doing it I will follow the rules and tempban them for how long it says on the rules.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server? Yes I do, I play on Keds server for 10 mins or so to see if anything is going on, Tuckers server, and Dereks server to help.

How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?

How long have you been playing on the server for? At least more then 3 months or so.

How long do you plan to stay on the server for? I plan to stay on the server until it goes down.

How long have you been playing minecraft for? I have been playing minecraft for 2 years.

How many hours can you usually play on weekdays? Week days I can play up to 5 to 6 hours.

How many hours can you usually play on weekends? I can play up to 12 hours.

Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position? I believe I deserve the moderator position because I have experienced being moderator and I know what is expected of me and what is not, I would also help the players on what they need help on. Hope you liked my moderator application Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kedgleyy

PostSubject: Re: TheZombie1233 Moderator Application   Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:44 pm

Nice app. Will be sure to forward this to Den and Odie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Den40208

PostSubject: Re: TheZombie1233 Moderator Application   Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:07 pm

Denied for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheZombie1233 Moderator Application   

Back to top Go down

TheZombie1233 Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1