HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

--PLeaseRead-- NicoOnPc Mod Application!! --PLeaseRead--

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NicoOnPc

PostSubject: --PLeaseRead-- NicoOnPc Mod Application!! --PLeaseRead--   Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:42 pm

Minecraft IGN: NicoOnPc

Timezone: Eastern Canada

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?: No sadly i am not staff on any other server.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Explain how mature you are. If someone was constantly harassing you in chat, how would you respond?:I am very mature if someone was constantly harassing me in chat i wound not respond and if it was bad enouf i would mute them because harassing is not allowed.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?: Yes i understand the rules very well i have read them thoroughly and if someone was braking the rules depending on what they did i would either temp. ban them jail them for a serten amount of r=time or perm. ban them.  

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?: Yes i play a little bit on a prison server and kedgley"s server but i play mostly on OdieGaming server.
__________________________________________________________________________________
How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?: I play on about 4 other servers but mainly OdieGaming.

How long have you been playing on the server for?: I have been playing on this server for about a year. Maybe more im not exactly sure.

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?: I plan on playing on this server forever.
How long have you been playing Minecraft for?: I have been playing minecraft for about 3 years now.

How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?: On weekdays i can play from 3:15 to like 9:30

How many hours can you usually play on weekends?: Normally about 9 hours.
Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin? Why should you deserve the moderator position?: I think i would be a good mod because i will not abuse power i am nice i can help people who have questions or dificulty and i can keep the server clean of hackers and cheaters.

Thx for reading my application hope you enjoyed and consider me a spot on the staff! Very Happy Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: --PLeaseRead-- NicoOnPc Mod Application!! --PLeaseRead--   Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:33 am

Denied,

Reason: We do not need North American staff, due to we too much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guudbye.iftopic.com

--PLeaseRead-- NicoOnPc Mod Application!! --PLeaseRead--
Page 1 of 1