Share | 

AndrewCrafting's Moderator application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andrewcrafting

PostSubject: AndrewCrafting's Moderator application    Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:56 pm

Minecraft IGN: AndrewCrafting

Timezone:  Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?

Yes, I'v just recently been given the Graphics Designer position
_________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.

I have been Admin twice on 1 very Protective server, I decided to Leave the server as the owner was too strict.

Well... I don't speak much in chat mainly personal messages, if some had to Harass someone via chat i would give them 1 warning then a 1 day ban, if someone Spammed the chat constantly i would Mute them for 10-20 Minutes, Also if someone
had been enchanting for other players I would give them the ban of 1 day.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?

Yes, i understand the server's rules.  And I will Ensure to enforce if i see someone breaking the rules. If people enchant for other non donaters i will ensure they get a 1 day ban, Constant Cussing would result in a 2 day ban and if I find out someone
had a hacked Client, I would interrogate them and find out why they were using one, if they cant give me a good enough answer i would perma ban them.

Are you currently a staff member on another server?

No, I gave up my spot as an admin and started playing on Odiegaming a few months ago
I enjoy playing and would like to help them out Smile
__________________________________________________________________________________
How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?

I play on Odiegaming and sometimes (mc.hypixel.net) for mini games etc

How long have you been playing on the server for?

I've played Odiegaming for about 2-3 months

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?

Either until it ends or something happens that will stop me from playing
How long have you been playing minecraft for?

I've played minecraft for 3 years, since 20010
How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?

Not as much during the weekends but maybe 7 hours..
How many hours can you usually play on weekends?

I can play as long is needed on a week-end but not as much during the week

Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position?

Well i have experience on other servers, I would love to help the server out more than just Graphics Design.
When i started playing on OdieGaming I enjoyed Finding Bugs for the admins to fix, and I still do, I believe I'm Friends
with all Admins / Mods and players on the server so i don't see why anyone would object to my place as a Mod / Admin,
I have recently made a game mode for the server to check out which was played on the last server i played on I named it
"Fort Wars" I made it while i was an admin and was enjoyed by many, they would have tournaments and your head would be
put on the Ranking wall, anyway... Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed reading my words of wisdom and enjoy your day Very Happy

-Thanks, Andrew Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AndrewCrafting's Moderator application
Page 1 of 1