Share | 

FatBear12 Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FatBear12

PostSubject: FatBear12 Mod Application   Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:06 am

Minecraft IGN: FatBear12

Timezone: WST

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before? Yes i was given a rank for creative on another server.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.  On the other server i was a very good staff i did not abuse my powers and i didn't get demoted.

Explain how mature you are. If someone was constantly harassing you in chat, how would you respond? I would say sorry no or i would say please stop harassing me and i would give them a warning or i will kick them if they keep going.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do? I would say your not allowed to do that so stop that or i will have to either ban or kick you.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server? Yes i play on many other servers but i go on odie the most and it is my favorite server.

How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this? I play on two other servers 1 is pride.mine.nu and another is my friends server.

How long have you been playing on the server for? I have been playing on this server for about 2 months and i love the server and i know all the rules.

How long do you plan to stay on the server for? About 4-5 hours a day

How long have you been playing minecraft for? About 4 years

How many hours can you usually play on weekdays? Umm i can play all i want except for breaks and if i need to go to places.

How many hours can you usually play on weekends?Umm i can play all i want except for breaks and if i need to go to places.

Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position?I think i should deserve it because I go on odie heaps and i dont abuse my powers and dont favor my friends.

Last edited by FatBear12 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

FatBear12 Mod Application
Page 1 of 1