Share | 

BANANAPIELORD899'S Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BANANAPIELORD8

PostSubject: BANANAPIELORD899'S Mod Application   Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:43 am

Very Happy Minecraft IGN: BANANAPIELORD899

Timezone: WST

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?

Yes______________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.

I have never been demoted on any servers and i have been a great staff member _______________________________________________________________
Explain how mature you are. If someone was constantly harassing you in chat, how would you respond?
If someone just spams me or something like that or ask's for stuff all i say is please stop harrassing me______________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?

I do understand the servers rules and i will never ever break them _____________________________________________________
Are you currently a staff member on another server?
Yes

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?

Yes but this if my favourite server _________________________________________________________________________________
How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?

I play on 3 other servers they are Fu Craft, PridePvP and My own server _________________________________________________________________________________

How long have you been playing on the server for?

I have been playing on odiegaming for about 2 months now _________________________________________________________________________________

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?

I plan to stay on it forever because i love it soo much _________________________________________________________________________________
How long have you been playing minecraft for?

I have been playing minecraft for about 5 years now _________________________________________________________________________________
How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?

From about 9am to 6pm _________________________________________________________________________________
Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position?I think i will become a great moderator because i will help out with anyone who needs any help and i will not favour but i will also have fun and mostly talk to staff and other players on the server.

Thankyou for reveiwing my Application.I hope i will become one soon!Very Happy 

From
BANANAPIELORD899
Back to top Go down
View user profile

BANANAPIELORD899'S Mod Application
Page 1 of 1