Share | 

Sa11ee Mod Appeal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sa11ee

PostSubject: Sa11ee Mod Appeal   Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:22 am

Minecraft IGN: Sa11ee

Timezone: WST Western Standard Time

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?Yes I have been part of a servers staff before I love beging part of the staff but uffortunately it eventually shut down.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.I have never been demoted before when i was a staff member i ushaully just sorted out chat problems because the owner and head admin ushually took care of the harder stuff.

Explain how mature you are. If someone was constantly harassing you in chat, how would you respond?I would respond with a strong and firm responce saying how you have to be respectfull of the staff by the rules though of course.I would deal harder coseqeunces if needed.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?I would give warn them at first of the consequences of doing what they were doing and then if they did not stop I would bann them for aslong as the rules said too.
How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?I play on FU Craft and love playing on it but still odiegaming is by far my favourite.
How long have you been playing on the server for?I've been playing on odie for around 3 months and love playing on it.
How long do you plan to stay on the server for?I plan to stay on this server for as long as it is on.
How long have you been playing minecraft for?I've been playing on minecraft for about three to four years.
How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?I ushally play for about three hours on weekdays.
How many hours can you usually play on weekends?I ushally play for about five to eight hour on weekends.
Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position?I think i will make a great Mod/Admin on odie because I am very friendly to any one and I never abuse my powers as a staff member.Thankyou
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sa11ee Mod Appeal
Page 1 of 1