Share | 

Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthew_Break

PostSubject: Mod Application   Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:33 am

Minecraft IGN: Matthew_Break

Timezone:ACST

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?Yes i have i have been moderator on a server before cause i helped out alot.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.my past times of being a staff on other servers have gone well i was a staff until the servers would shut down

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do? i Do understand the server rules like if a donator enchants at the donator enchanting room for a non donator it is a 1 day temp ban.Yes, i absoulutly would enforce the rules i think it should be like that. if someone is breaking a rule i will do what the rule says like its the 1 day temp ban  if a donator enchants for a non donator

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?Not Really This is be far the best and my favorrite server out there

__________________________________________________________________________________
How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?1 but rarely like when the pvp server is shut down

How long have you been playing on the server for?about a month

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?Until it ends:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

How long have you been playing minecraft for? since beta versions

How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?About 4 5 or 6 hours unless i get plans and school is starting up so maybe 4 or 5

How many hours can you usually play on weekends? A Ton my Weekends are always open

Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position? i Think i would make a good moderator because i love this server and i get along great with the staff and will have the rules enforced.Very Happy

Thanks For Reading:Matthew
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mod Application
Page 1 of 1