HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

xSexyRaider123 for Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xSexyRaider

PostSubject: xSexyRaider123 for Moderator Application   Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:09 pm

Minecraft IGN: xSexyraider123

Timezone: GMT

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?

______________No____________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why. No i haven't ever been demoted but I help my friends from time to time but never longer than 2 hours

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do? I would follow the rules not abuses them and i will be fair but harsh to whom who are bad i wont ever break their rights or the rules of a mod

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?
No i have stopped playing on my other 10 servers to train on this Amazing server btw:P it good
__________________________________________________________________________________
How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?
I used to play on diam-craft and lone wolf but i have stopped to start over again as they restarted:*( so am starting on this server:) 
__________________________________________________________________________________

How long have you been playing on the server for?
I have been playing for about 4 days with xsexyraider and i used to play on this server when i lived in Dubai however i lost the password to my account after moving to England but i played for about 4 months on my old account

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?
I plan to stay for ever as its a friendly server and nice community and if i don't get the job i will stay in way i have made loots of friends thanks to you
How long have you been playing minecraft for?
I have been playing 1 yeah half
How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?
i play 16 hour a day on a normal day and in a week it will be 112 hours a week
How many hours can you usually play on weekends?
I could play 112-120 hours on a basic day
Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position?
Because for one i have Wanted the pleasure to be and moderator on a popular and amazing and have the power to enforce your rules and i think your server is amazing and really well made and i shall do videos on this soon and a moderator will help.I should also be a mod because am Friendly helpful not rude and i can be harsh to those who break the rules of OdieGaming which shouldn't be broken as its the right rules fair and perfect for everyone. Also on may servers i have seen people abusing the power of mod/admin which i will NEVER break and which isn't fair to the people as well and also am SEXY lol! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tyalser123

PostSubject: Re: xSexyRaider123 for Moderator Application   Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:17 pm

Nice application Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xSexyRaider

PostSubject: Re: xSexyRaider123 for Moderator Application   Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:16 am

No one has seen my Amazing application :*(
It nearly my birthday please someone do the pleasure of an amazing birthday present and at least have a look please Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: xSexyRaider123 for Moderator Application   Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:30 pm

Sorry but your application is denied.

Reason: You are too young.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guudbye.iftopic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xSexyRaider123 for Moderator Application   

Back to top Go down

xSexyRaider123 for Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1