HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

!!!~~Diamond Teaming~~!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CrystalCheekss

PostSubject: !!!~~Diamond Teaming~~!!!   Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:07 pm

~~~I am reporting EvoLegends and EvoHoly for diamond teaming~~~
Since i could not find a hacker report format i made my own so yeahh..
Alright guys this is a post i am making for cloudxii because he doesn't know how to upload stuff and he's lazy. First of all i would like to point out ALL of the following screenshots are from cloudxii. Secondly. there are alot of screenshots so go through all of them before you criticize and say fake or whatever you are going to do. In the screenshots you can see them beside each other and when cloud or somone else attacked they both charged. The first picture is clear evidence that they double teamed chriskiller. The rest are to show that they remained on the team. I have more screens but they are not as clear i will upload upon request.

P.S Since it took so long i decided to only upload 8 as mentioned before i uploaded the best ones so if you need more screens just request them,.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GGNoPotato

PostSubject: Re: !!!~~Diamond Teaming~~!!!   Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:43 pm

Denied. The first picture is only showing one player attacking the other while-list the other diamond player is eating an apple. If they both had their swords out and it was swinging at the victim then i would understand. The rest of the screenshots only show them being near each other. Diamond teaming is defined as two players attacking the same player consecutively withing the same life. Say if I go out in pvp in diamond and EvoLegends hits me and i kill him and then the other EvoHoly comes again and attacks me after. That is the closest situation to diamond teaming but it again, is not diamond teaming. Diamond teaming is when two players wearing any part Diamond on them is attacking at least one player at the same time. These screenshots only show one attacking one player and two diamonds standing near each other. This right now is not validated proof that they are diamond teaming so therefor this is denied. Thank you for your post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Www.Odiegaming.com
CrystalCheekss

PostSubject: Re: !!!~~Diamond Teaming~~!!!   Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:02 pm

GGNoPotato wrote:
Denied. The first picture is only showing one player attacking the other while-list the other diamond player is eating an apple. If they both had their swords out and it was swinging at the victim then i would understand. The rest of the screenshots only show them being near each other. Diamond teaming is defined as two players attacking the same player consecutively withing the same life. Say if I go out in pvp in diamond and EvoLegends hits me and i kill him and then the other EvoHoly comes again and attacks me after. That is the closest situation to diamond teaming but it again, is not diamond teaming. Diamond teaming is when two players wearing any part Diamond on them is attacking at least one player at the same time. These screenshots only show one attacking one player and two diamonds standing near each other. This right now is not validated proof that they are diamond teaming so therefor this is denied. Thank you for your post.

Okay i am posting 9  more screens. First one is BOTH of them charging at cloudxii and one of them hit him and so now he is on fire. Next eight are a series of screens first they climb up then one of them throws enderpearls at the guy in the tower. Then they BOTH proceed to shoot the SAME target with their bows. WHILE wearing FULL DIAMOND this should = BAN .

NEXT EIGHT ARE A SERIES OF CONSECUTIVE SCREENS

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GGNoPotato

PostSubject: Re: !!!~~Diamond Teaming~~!!!   Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:08 pm

These will be taken into consideration, but as of now they will not be banned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Www.Odiegaming.com
josemose62

PostSubject: Re: !!!~~Diamond Teaming~~!!!   Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:29 pm

I was their when they were both in diamond and they were never diamond teaming. Diamond teaming is when two people with any part of diamond armor even a helmet (EXAMPLE: like me *Josemose62* and my friend *pieguy01* i have a helmet diamond and he has a chestplate diamond THATS unfair diamond teaming.) But what they did was one atacked some one and the other did not attack. they werent diamond teaming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: !!!~~Diamond Teaming~~!!!   Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:48 am

Hi liar,

Please look at the last screen shots, both killed a guy.

Why don't you get your ass out of this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guudbye.iftopic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!~~Diamond Teaming~~!!!   

Back to top Go down

!!!~~Diamond Teaming~~!!!
Page 1 of 1