HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tyalser123 for Guard On Prison Server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tyalser123

PostSubject: Tyalser123 for Guard On Prison Server   Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:09 pm

Have experience on prison servers...

Yes, I have experienced your prison server for at long as the first the came up when the IP had number in it like 10months ago.

Know and understand all of the server rules
Yes I understand all the server rules i have never been banned on prison, I have been jailed for i dont know what.

Be mature and fair
Yes I can be very mature and fair i have been fair on prison for a long time. Though I am 11 I can be VERY mature Smile

Be a part of the community for at least 3 days.
LOL, 3 Days?? I've been on your server and with you doe for a year a couple months Very Happy

Not have any negative actions against your account IE mutes, bans, ect
Nope, none i understand them perfectly and think they are fair.

Asking to check your application or asking when we will check applications more than twice in-game will result in a denial.
Understand that you will need to join the guard clan and must leave any other clans that you may have and empty your bank chest of any and all items, understand that when you stop being a guard your chest will be emptied again.
Unless otherwise posted, when you make an application it will automatically be pending. This means that your application will be open until we need guards, deny the application, or accept the application. Understand that we do try our best to read every application and usually do, however we like to watch people ingame and see if they will be a good guard before accepting them.
Okay, I understand I dont really know or if I am/Not going to get it. If I do i will be happy and live my life, And if i dont I accept that and will understand that you have to many guard. Thank you for your time,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tyalser123

PostSubject: Re: Tyalser123 for Guard On Prison Server   Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:10 pm

Woops wrong one I think. You dont have to check it, Sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tyalser123 for Guard On Prison Server
Page 1 of 1