Share | 

Moderator application - yayapapatata

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yayapapatata100

PostSubject: Moderator application - yayapapatata   Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:36 pm

Minecraft IGN: yayapapatata

Timezone: eastern

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before : yes I have been moderator on 2 servers admin on 4 and owner on two servers. and co owner on 1.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why : I have been demoted once , for not being active.

Explain how mature you are. If someone was constantly harassing you in chat, how would you respond : First I would tell them to stop. Then if they keep doing it i will take a screen shot. And kick them. If they keep doing it I ail post the screen shot i took and post it on the forums. And they will get them banned.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do : if they were hacking I would ban them. If they were swearing I would tempban them for one day. Then perm ban them. If they were diamond teaming I would ban them for one week , then perm ban if they remain to do so.
If someone was whining about there deaths I will mute them. ( 10 minutes ) And if they were spamming perm ban.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server : Yes but not much. I play hunger games and 4 other servers that I am admin and owner on.

How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this : Hunger games.

How long have you been playing on the server for : 2 weeks

How long do you plan to stay on the server for : about 2 - 4 years

How long have you been playing minecraft for : 3 years

How many hours can you usually play on weekdays : 3-5 hours.

How many hours can you usually play on weekends : 2-7 hours.

Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position : Because I want to prevent rule breakers. Sometimes i will go in to vanish and fly around and tp to people and see if they are breaking the rules. I can also help the owner with bugs and plugins. ( I am owner one two servers ). I have had past experience with administration. I can help staff with anything. I can answer questions. I can advertise. And help the server grow!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application - yayapapatata   Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:36 am

Thank you for your application, but we do not need North American time zone staff, we have too many.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guudbye.iftopic.com
yayapapatata100

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application - yayapapatata   Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:05 pm

):
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yayapapatata100

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application - yayapapatata   Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:39 pm

that doesent make sense
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXxSteviexXx

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application - yayapapatata   Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:27 pm

What he means is that we have a lot of staff on at around the same time, but we need staff who are awake while we are asleep. I hope you understand why he said that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yayapapatata

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application - yayapapatata   Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:47 pm

i stay awake all night every night
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tyalser123

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application - yayapapatata   Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:30 pm

So do I ._. and im not mod bruh ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yayapapatata

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application - yayapapatata   Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:24 pm

):
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yayapapatata

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application - yayapapatata   Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:24 pm

is it possible for me to get mod?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application - yayapapatata   Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:44 am

Not currently, yayapapatata.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guudbye.iftopic.com
yayapapatata

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application - yayapapatata   Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:57 am

):
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yayapapatata

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application - yayapapatata   Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:20 pm

when?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Den40208

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application - yayapapatata   Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:51 pm

Thread closed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application - yayapapatata   

Back to top Go down

Moderator application - yayapapatata
Page 1 of 1