HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Killahfoeva's Guard Application for Prison Server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyler

PostSubject: Killahfoeva's Guard Application for Prison Server   Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:09 am

Minecraft IGN: Killahfoeva

Timezone: GMT-8

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?

Yes, I had my own server and i understand most/all of the commands. I know how to code for many plugins and how to operate BuyCraft, Group Manager, Essentials, and many others! I've also been Moderator on another server and Admin on two others.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.

I was the Social Admin. I always watched the chat and messages for any suspicious activity and then vanished and tped to investigate. I never falsely banned anyone/banned anyone without Screenshots or video proof. I always had good clear evidence when i took action.

I'm very mature for my age. If someone was harassing me in chat i would probably calmly respond to see what they wanted. If they persisted to harass me i would ask them to please stop. And if they continued i would just ignore them, as long as they aren't breaking any rules then they can harass me all they want.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?

Yes, I understand the servers rules completely! First off i would be sure to warn the person according to the severity of the rule. If they continued i would probably kick with a message of warning. And next would be a temp ban for 24 hours or so. Again i would let a higher rank staff know and allow them to ban them. As a Moderator i don't see that i would have the right to ban someone as long as they aren't really hurting others experiences.

I am the owner of ExecrationCraft, But i have closed the server and do not plan on starting it back up again.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?

Only Jonathan's server when he's hosting Cops n Robbers with all the friends.
How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?

1. GGNoPotato's Serer

How long have you been playing on the server for?

I've played a bit, but I have been over to Jonathan's house and watched him play this server a lot.

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?

As long as I can! I love the staff already! I've made friends with many of the staff members very quickly and I enjoy making new friends!
How long have you been playing minecraft for?

Ever since early beta!
How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?

Not as much considering i have a job to attend to.
How many hours can you usually play on weekends?

I work weekends as well so not as much but usually i work about 2-4 hours a day! so i always have time to play.
Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position?

(Sorry kinda applied early and copied the mod/admin format!) Hello I used to be a Guard on InfernalPrison and i understand the rules and how to be a good guard! I love to help build whenever i can and help benefit the server as much as possible! I am always in touch and very very good friends with most if not all of the staff! I am usually up all night so late times isn't a problem for me! If you have any questions you all have me on Skype already <3 xD

~Killahfoeva
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/killahfoeva

Killahfoeva's Guard Application for Prison Server
Page 1 of 1