Share | 

Miniseiji's new moderator application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
miniseiji

PostSubject: Miniseiji's new moderator application   Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:28 am

Minecraft IGN: Miniseiji

Timezone: Pacific Time Zone

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?

Yes, I've been Moderator once.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.

The server close shortly after i got Moderator so i don't have many experiences.

If someone is harassing me in chat, i would tell them to stop. If they keep doing it i would warn them, after that if their still doing it i would mute them for 10 minutes Finally if they keep harassing me i would temp ban them for 1 day.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?

Yes, i understand the server's rules. I will enforce if i see someone breaking the rules. Well if i say spamming,cussing and capping i would mute them for 10 minutes, but if i saw something worse like enchanting for a non-donater i would ban them for 3 days, and if i saw Diamond teaming i would ban them for a week.

No, because the server closed.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?

No, because i think Odiegaming is the best server ever so i always play on it.
__________________________________________________________________________________
How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?

No, because i like Odiegaming so much.

How long have you been playing on the server for?

I've played Odiegaming for about 7 months.

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?

I plan on playing this server till it closes.
How long have you been playing minecraft for?

I've played minecraft for a year and a half.
How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?

I can usually play 8-10 hours on the weekday for now because its summer but when its the school year i can play 5-7 hours.
How many hours can you usually play on weekends?

On the weekends i can usually play 10-12 hours a day.

Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position?

I think i deserve the moderator position, because i'm responsible,kind,giving,trustworthy and i,m very active, but thats not all i think i can be very helpful with ideas and helping people have fun including the new comers. I hope you consider my application. Thank you!

Last edited by miniseiji on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Miniseiji's new moderator application   Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:39 am

Denied.

Please follow the application format
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guudbye.iftopic.com
tyalser123

PostSubject: Re: Miniseiji's new moderator application   Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:55 pm

He did didn't he?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miniseiji's new moderator application   

Back to top Go down

Miniseiji's new moderator application
Page 1 of 1