Share | 

Dannykz Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dannykz1

PostSubject: Dannykz Moderator Application   Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:42 pm

Minecraft IGN: dannykz

Timezone: UTC -8

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?
Yes I have, I've been on my friends server for a while so I understand most of the commands.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.
I am an admin on my friends server, I would look out for anyone who doesn't follow the rules.
Explain how mature you are. If someone was constantly harassing you in chat, how would you respond? I would ask him  what he wants, if he keeps harassing me then I would ask him to stop and if he keeps doing it then I will mute him for a reasonable time.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?
Yes I understand the rules and I would ban him temp/perm depending on the rule that he broke.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?
Yes I usually play some Hungergames and maybe a bit of skyblock
How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?
6 of them most of them are pvp servers and the servers are: Monty, friend's, Snapcraft, Mooshroom(Hg) etc.

How long have you been playing on the server for?
2 months

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?
Forever!
How long have you been playing minecraft for?
Since beta 1.7.3
How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?
4-5
How many hours can you usually play on weekends?
5-6 Depends because I usually go to parties on the weekends
Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position?
I enjoy helping people to solve their problems, I want to make the game fair, I really like the other supporters too!
I want to make sure that there are no rule breakers, and I would really love to join the team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dannykz Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1