HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Killahfoeva's Moderator Application for OdiePvP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyler

PostSubject: Killahfoeva's Moderator Application for OdiePvP   Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:38 pm

Minecraft IGN: Killahfoeva

Timezone: GMT-8

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?

Yes, I had my own server and i understand most/all of the commands. I know how to code for many plugins and how to operate BuyCraft, Group Manager, Essentials, and many others! I've also been Moderator on another server and Admin on two others.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.

I was the Social Admin. I always watched the chat and messages for any suspicious activity and then vanished and tped to investigate. I never falsely banned anyone/banned anyone without Screenshots or video proof. I always had good clear evidence when i took action.

I'm very mature for my age. If someone was harassing me in chat i would probably calmly respond to see what they wanted. If they persisted to harass me i would ask them to please stop. And if they continued i would just ignore them, as long as they aren't breaking any rules then they can harass me all they want.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?

Yes, I understand the servers rules completely! First off i would be sure to warn the person according to the severity of the rule. If they continued i would probably kick with a message of warning. And next would be a temp ban for 24 hours or so. Again i would let a higher rank staff know and allow them to ban them. As a Moderator i don't see that i would have the right to ban someone as long as they aren't really hurting others experiences.

I am the owner of ExecrationCraft, But i have closed the server and do not plan on starting it back up again.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?

Only Jonathan's server when he's hosting Cops n Robbers with all the friends.
How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?

1. GGNoPotato's Serer

How long have you been playing on the server for?

I've played a bit, but I have been over to Jonathan's house and watched him play this server a lot.

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?

As long as I can! I love the staff already! I've made friends with many of the staff members very quickly and I enjoy making new friends!
How long have you been playing minecraft for?

Ever since early beta!
How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?

Not as much considering i have a job to attend to.
How many hours can you usually play on weekends?

I work weekends as well so not as much but usually i work about 2-4 hours a day! so i always have time to play.
Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position?

I'm fair and friendly! I love to talk with the players and solve their issues. I would love to be able to participate further with a great server such as this and be able to help keep it alive! I am a donator and i plan to donate even more in the future. I love the staff here especially Sarah Wink. As a Moderator i would help keep the game fair and entertaining! I would also help with any other servers I could! Jonathan and I are always thinking of new ideas and i would love to help him implement them into the event server! I would really love to join the team. Please message me on skype with any other questions you have! Killahfolife (Tyler Cope)
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/killahfoeva
dannykz1

PostSubject: Re: Killahfoeva's Moderator Application for OdiePvP   Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:19 am

Good luck killah! Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Killahfoeva's Moderator Application for OdiePvP   Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:20 am

Thanks bro! You too!
Back to top Go down
aph347

PostSubject: Re: Killahfoeva's Moderator Application for OdiePvP   Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:39 pm

Nice Application Razz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GGNoPotato

PostSubject: Re: Killahfoeva's Moderator Application for OdiePvP   Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:23 am

Woooo Tyler for Mod! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Www.Odiegaming.com
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Killahfoeva's Moderator Application for OdiePvP   Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:24 am

<3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jack_crackers

PostSubject: Re: Killahfoeva's Moderator Application for OdiePvP   Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:12 am

#TFM (Tyler for mod)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Killahfoeva's Moderator Application for OdiePvP   Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:56 pm

Haha Very Happy Ty jack!
Back to top Go down
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Killahfoeva's Moderator Application for OdiePvP   Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:31 pm

Thank you for your application, however we do not need any North American staff at the moment.

We need European or Australian staff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guudbye.iftopic.com
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Killahfoeva's Moderator Application for OdiePvP   Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:04 pm

I stay up al night therefore i can still do my job properly... Im constantly up waay late like 4 am usually
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killahfoeva's Moderator Application for OdiePvP   

Back to top Go down

Killahfoeva's Moderator Application for OdiePvP
Page 1 of 1