HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ryski's Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryski__26

PostSubject: Ryski's Moderator Application   Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:34 pm

Minecraft IGN: Ryski__26

Timezone: NZST (New Zealand Standard Time)

I have been a staff member on two servers

I was a staff member on two servers. They were quite low standard servers with low income on donations so they did not last long, but one of the servers was up for 2 years. I was on every day to make sure every thing and every one was ok.

If some one was harassing me I would ask them nicely to stop, if they did not stop I would ask them, "would you like it if I was to say these things to you?" And if they continued I would just ignore them until they stopped.

I completely understand this servers rules as they are essential to keeping younger players safe while they are on the server. If some one were to brake a rule I would tell them to watch it or if they did not listen I would screen shot and send a picture of them braking the rule to some one with a higher rank than my own.

At the moment I am not a staff member on another server so I would be putting all my hard work into this one.

Also at the moment this is my favourite server some I am not playing many other servers besides this one.

I have been playing on this server for about 1.6 months

If I could I would stay on this server for as long as I am able to stay.

I have been playing Minecraft for 3 years

On week days I can usually play around 3.5 hours

Whilst on a Weekend I can play for up to 8 hours

Honestly that choice is up to you, I am no different for any one else, we play the game we want to get better things. There might be some guy thats a better player than me some guy who's knows it all and is a wiz with minecraft but in the end he's just a guy who plays a game. I think I would be good enough because I am very responsible, sensible, trash worthy and kind. I also see every one as my equal even you, but every one has flaws mine is my age there are probably some of you out there thinking, "Ha this guys 12 he's so not gonna get Mod" But theres all ways some one better than you no matter how good or how old you are, I just hope you think I'm one of the good people cause I do.

-Ryski

Last edited by Ryski__26 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Did know there was a format for applications)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odie680
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ryski's Moderator Application   Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:11 pm

Thank you for applying, it'll be nice to have some New Zealand staff (dance)

You will be contacted if we are interested Smile

- Odie
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guudbye.iftopic.com

Ryski's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1