Share | 

TehNinjaPiggy Mod/Builder Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TehNinjaPiggy

PostSubject: TehNinjaPiggy Mod/Builder Application   Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:27 pm

Minecraft IGN: TehNinjaPiggy

Timezone: EST

Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?
Yes I have, I have been Builder, Admin, Co-Owner, Co-Owner, and am currently working on a few servers with my friends (which doesn't  really take time away from playing on odie :3

Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why. I find that I'm a pretty quick learner, and that i can help people out if needed thought I sometimes don't play for only and hour or 2.

Explain how mature you are. If someone was constantly harassing you in chat, how would you respond?
If I was a member, take screenshots and contact staff right away... But if I was Staff, I wouldn't really mind it, or id just say something like "ha-ha thanks," or something like that just to get THEM mad :3 (i don't challenge people though). 

Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do? Yes i do, Yes i will, and if someone breaks a rule i will try to take a screenshot of it and once i do that i will show it to a higher ranks and ask for permission to kick, or temp-ban.

Are you currently a staff member on another server. I'm only a co-owner of 2 of my friends servers and the owner of my own :3.

Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?
Yes

How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?
I play on many other servers than Odies (technically, because on the fridge there are 36 servers, if you don't count that maybe like 5 - 10, so tons of time for Odies :3.

How long have you been playing on the server for?
About a few  months now and I am on it almost everyday, The best pvp server I've been on yet, and if you include the time I've played on Ancientcraft alot ALOT longer Very Happy.

How long do you plan to stay on the server for?
VERY long, forever even ^-^!

How long have you been playing minecraft for?
About 3 years

How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?
about 12-24 Hours

How many hours can you usually play on weekends?
about 24-48 Hours

Why do you think you will make a good Moderator/Admin?Why should you deserve the moderator position?
I am very well-liked by the staff here and have not been banned, tempbanned , or kicked ever. I plan to donate in the future and have a lot of Minecraft experience. I am good at building (which is why if i cant get mod id like builder) and a little good with redstone. I could easily fit in on odiegaming and i think i do deserve mod/builder because I have been a good member of odies previous servers, alot of the time (90%-95%), and have been given ranks alot on his servers as well, and i find that if i can become a mod or builder odie nor any of the staff will ever regret giving me the rank i so desperately want, please consider me as a mod, id love to be one! ^-^

Thank you, TehNinjaPiggy (NOOBENDERman)  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Den40208

PostSubject: Re: TehNinjaPiggy Mod/Builder Application   Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:35 pm

Thank you for your application. You will be contacted if we are intrested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TehNinjaPiggy

PostSubject: Re: TehNinjaPiggy Mod/Builder Application   Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:12 pm

will i need somebody to vouch for me to get mod or builder? o,o
just still a little confused about how this works :L
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: TehNinjaPiggy Mod/Builder Application   Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:13 pm

You don't. We just don't need any extra staff at the moment. If we ever do though, we'll contact you.
Back to top Go down
TehNinjaPiggy

PostSubject: Re: TehNinjaPiggy Mod/Builder Application   Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:46 am

oh ok, well thanks anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TehNinjaPiggy Mod/Builder Application   

Back to top Go down

TehNinjaPiggy Mod/Builder Application
Page 1 of 1